Thursday Dinner ( 2nd and 4th Thursday from 5-6PM)
We meet at a local restaurant to have dinner and social before the Thursday evening talk. Check the calendar for the dinner location.
Sunday TEA (7:30-8:00PM)
One Sunday of each month, the sangha gathers around tea to welcome new members and to socialize after the Sunday Dharma Reflection. Check the calendar for the Sunday date.
There is no fee for participating in these programs. These programs are offered on the basis of Dana, a practice of mutual generosity that has been alive since the time of the Buddha. We invite our practitioners to offer a donation in the baskets outside the meditation hall or online.
Ongoing Events & Groups
- Beginning Our Day Together via ZoomWed May 31 2023
- Beginning Our Day Together via ZoomThu Jun 1 2023
- Beginning Our Day Together via ZoomFri Jun 2 2023
- Beginning Our Day Together via ZoomMon Jun 5 2023
- Open Sky Zen Group Zoom MeetingMon Jun 5 2023
- Nic Redfern- Visiting TeacherThu Jun 15 2023, 06:30pm MDT - 08:00pm MDT
- Day-Long Retreat with Brian Lesage: Deepening Awareness and Equanimity within Meditation PracticeSat Jun 24 2023, 09:30am MDT - 04:30pm MDTNorbertine Abbey
- Victoria Cary- Visiting TeacherThu Jul 27 2023, 06:30pm MDT - 08:00pm MDT
No current events
- Steve DeSaulniers Live and Zoom Meditation and Dharma TalkThu Jun 1 2023AIMC
- Suzanne Kryder Live and Zoom Meditation and Dharma TalkThu Jun 8 2023AIMC
- Jerry Shifrin Zoom Only Meditation and Dharma TalkThu Jun 22 2023
- Cynthia Copeland Live and Zoom Meditation and Dharma TalkThu Jun 29 2023AIMC
“For the awakening of the heart, conditions are always good enough.”