Sunday and Thursday Evenings
Our Sunday and Thursday night Dharma Gathering & Reflection is AIMC’s most popular offerings. After a short period of announcements, there is a 40-minute sitting meditation, followed by a dharma reflection offered by one of our Spiritual Friends Facilitator or a guest speaker. A dharma reflection is a talk given by a teacher or senior student describing the Buddha’s teachings.
These programs are offered on the basis of Dana, a practice of mutual generosity that has been alive since the time of the Buddha.
There is no fee for participating in these programs. We invite our practitioners to offer a donation in the baskets outside the meditation hall or online on our website.
Ongoing Events & Groups
- Beginning Our Day Together via ZoomWed May 31 2023
- Beginning Our Day Together via ZoomThu Jun 1 2023
- Beginning Our Day Together via ZoomFri Jun 2 2023
- Beginning Our Day Together via ZoomMon Jun 5 2023
- Open Sky Zen Group Zoom MeetingMon Jun 5 2023
- Nic Redfern- Visiting TeacherThu Jun 15 2023, 06:30pm MDT - 08:00pm MDT
- Day-Long Retreat with Brian Lesage: Deepening Awareness and Equanimity within Meditation PracticeSat Jun 24 2023, 09:30am MDT - 04:30pm MDTNorbertine Abbey
- Victoria Cary- Visiting TeacherThu Jul 27 2023, 06:30pm MDT - 08:00pm MDT
No current events
- Steve DeSaulniers Live and Zoom Meditation and Dharma TalkThu Jun 1 2023AIMC
- Suzanne Kryder Live and Zoom Meditation and Dharma TalkThu Jun 8 2023AIMC
- Jerry Shifrin Zoom Only Meditation and Dharma TalkThu Jun 22 2023
- Cynthia Copeland Live and Zoom Meditation and Dharma TalkThu Jun 29 2023AIMC
“For the awakening of the heart, conditions are always good enough.”